1. First of all, you gotta start out with a little song and dance.
FOX / Via cartl.tumblr.com
2. Get your feet involved. Throw on these mop slippers if you take cleaning your floor really seriously:
3. Let the kids mop up anything you may have missed.
1… 2… 3… all together now: “AWWWWWWWWW!!!”
4. And if you don’t have any little ones to lend a helping hand, there’s always this:
20th Century Fox Television / Via fuckyeahthesimplelife.tumblr.com
Definitely keep this one handy.
5. These dessert sponges will make wiping up extra sweet.
6. Get the pets involved.
7. Unfortunately, they can’t all be this helpful:
9. Throw on one of these sassy aprons to keep your clothes clean (and your helpers in check):
Let ‘em know how you feel!
10. Get a little “mad” and mix your own homemadecleaning remedies.
Universal Pictures / Via hoppip.tumblr.com
You’d be surprised what you can make with things around the house.
11. Avoid situations like this one with a littleknowledge:
Find a system. Stick to it. Smile.
12. And if all else fails, teach your Roomba how to play “keep away” from your bunny rabbit.
“Dinner and a show? Well, I never!”