1. You can probably learn more on the job than you will in school.
Nothing like hands-on experience!
2. When you become a homeowner, you’ll discover handy skills you never knew existed.
Duct tape solves everything.
3. Lucky for you, because when your lightbulb goes out, it won’t replace itself!
It’s ALL YOU.
4. A few years after college, your Facebook page will be dominated with engagement pics, and then babies.
5. If it’s not in your calendar, it’s NEVER going to happen.
“Pencil me in.”
6. You don’t have to live with best friends to have a great housing situation.
Just make sure your roomie is neat and tidy.
7. Cutting class is completely different from skipping a day of work.
You’ll be catching up for days on trillions of emails.
8. Your parents were right about having good credit, sometimes it feels like a true art form!
With a few fine strokes, you’ll feel like an artist.
9. Babies come with NO instructions, and your life’s mission is to protect them forever.
But look how cute they are.
10. The idea of a “fun” weekend has a whole new meaning.
11. Spending more on certain things is totally worth it.
The better quality, the longer they’ll last. Food, clothes, furniture — you name it!
12. No app can replace an old-fashioned written to-do list.
Nothing will ever feel as satisfying as when you check off those items!
13. There IS joy in cleaning.
You’ll reap the benefits for days.
14. And even greater joy in going to bed early.
Cherish those precious ZZZs.