1. Make real use of all your available space.
Top of your kitchen cabinets? A perfect place for storing odds and ends in some nice baskets or cloth boxes!
2. Add shelves to all the little nooks and crannies.
Got some spare space in a corner? Floating bookshelves are a perfect solution!
3. Save wall space with magnetic storage options for your fridge.
Magnetic condiment and spice baskets are also great space-saving options.
4. Divide open spaces into private spaces with curtains…
6. Get a bed that works double duty for you with a storage compartment.
For the same useful function with an existing bed, bed risers and storage boxes work just as well!
7. Get a table that folds out of the way for a breakfast nook when you need it.
8. Organize things in your fridge by category, so you can keep track of what you have and waste less.
You don’t have room to store food that you never get around to using! Waste not, want not.
9. Use magnets to hang up grooming supplies within arm’s reach in the bathroom.
These magnetic stickers add a fun pop of color too.
10. Get the most of your closet space by linking two hangers together with a soda can tab.
Get the instructions for this super-easy trick here.
11. Turn any couch into a coffee table with a slick wood arm wrap.
Like a TV tray, but way more chic.
12. Or use an antique trunk as a coffee table for a table you can store things in.
Storage ottomans also make for a beautiful and discreet living room storage option.