Breakfast foods, how we love thee, and this is why…
1. Because bacon could be making you smarter.
Bacon contains a nutrient called “choline,” which can help with your memory!
2. And eggs help make your hair shinier.
Eggs are high in sulfur, which aids in the production of collagen and keratin, which in turn helps you get glowing skin, strong nails, and shiny hair.
3. Because berries can keep you from getting sick…
All fresh berries contain tons of antioxidants and vitamins, arming your body against colds and other germs.
4. …and it just so happens that they make a wonderful topping for a lot of breakfast foods.
5. Because maple syrup could make your bones stronger.
Maple syrup contains 20mg of calcium per tablespoon, which is a great excuse to pour it on your favorite breakfast food!
6. And cinnamon could help with your digestion.
Cinnamon has been said to stimulate digestion — sprinkle it on!
7. Because frankly, sandwiches are boring.
8. And pizza is so passé.
9. Because a little chocolate can be good for your heart, whenever you eat it.
Cocoa contains tons of flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants. It also goes great with breakfast foods.