1. Upcycle old computer parts into Nike “junk dunks.”
2. Never lose track of your files again with a USB flash drive cassette.
3. iCat — can you cat?
That old Mac gains a new lease on life as a cat house.
4. Can you resist this jewelry?
5. All of your childhood memories… now have memory of their own.
500 GB of it to be exact. This Game Boy has been converted into a portable hard drive with 500 GB of flash memory.
7. Upcycle old disposable cameras into tasteful decorations.
That’s as pretty as a picture.
8. What once held your data now holds your drawers.
Wear a ribbon cable belt for a retro rainbow look.
9. Now that’s a compact lunch.
Old CD cases make the perfect bagel transportation.
10. It’s time you learned to recycle your motherboard…
…into a colorful wall clock.
11. Now this is high-definition nature programming.
That TV in your grandparents’ garage makes a great fishbowl or terrarium.
12. “If I told you half the things I’m made of, you’d probably short circuit.”
Those things include: computer parts, adding machines, capacitors, VCRs, typewriters, and leather from a Louis Vuitton wallet.
13. Give a gift that says: “You complete me.”
…with this circuit board ring.