1. When you see that kid you babysat for is “in a relationship.”
I hope her boyfriend likes Barney, because that was her passion the last time you guys hung out.IMAGE: TUMBLR RANDOMREACTIONGIFS
2. When you have no idea what the hashtag your little cousin used means.
Is it an acronym? A band? The sound the cool kids make when they cough?IMAGE: TUMBLR SELADORS
3. When you can’t remember any of your passwords.
Extra old-person points if they’re all the same and you still can’t remember.IMAGE: TUMBLR MYGIFDUMP
4. When you like a status before realizing it’s one of your parent’s friends.
But hey, the price of a movie ticket is pretty outrageous.IMAGE: TUMBLR HEYBANNANNI
5. When you worry that a stunt shouldn’t ever be done, even for the Vine.
They could have at least put a helmet on.IMAGE: TUMBLR TRUSTMEIAMALAWSTUDENT
6. When you can’t really see a picture on Instagram through all the filters.
You wouldn’t even need glasses if people would just cool it on the sepia.IMAGE: TUMBLR SCANDALMOMENTS
7. When you side with the parent in a Tumblr rant.
I’m sorry cutiexxxonedirection, but your mom was totally in the right for not letting you get a Harry Styles tattoo for eighth grade graduation.IMAGE: TUMBLR NIKKIANDSARALIVE
8. When you get a Facebook ad for planning for your retirement.
You knew you shouldn’t have posted that Golden Girls video.IMAGE: TUMBLR MISCGIFS
9. When nobody gets your “Top 8” joke.
How did you get friends young enough to have missed Myspace?IMAGE: TUMBLR THELOLGIFS
9 Times Social Media Will Remind You That You’re Old #Mashable
17 Feb This entry was published on February 17, 2014 at 10:00 am and is filed under Uncategorized.