1. Do not show up looking like you just rolled out of bed.
2. When shaking hands for the first time, make sure it isn’t weak.
3. Make sure it’s nice and firm, but don’t hold it for too long either.
CreativeTech2013 / Via youtube.com
4. Don’t talk about skills that don’t apply to the job.
5. Or reveal anything too personal about yourself.
Paramount Pictures / Via 997.tumblr.com
6. If you see someone else waiting to interview, do not give them the evil eye.
Oxygen / Via ogfoodnun.tumblr.com
7. If you don’t know the answer to something, don’t just stare at the person interviewing you in silence.
Showcase / Via gifrific.com
8. Negative comments about your previous boss won’t get you anywhere.
Lifetime / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
9. When answering questions, don’t be overly arrogant.
LogoTV / Via bit.ly
10. Don’t lose eye contact with the person interviewing you.
11. We know you’re very happy to be there, but try to contain your excitement.
A Very Potter Musical / Via flightfordreamers.blogspot.com
12. But also, never look bored… ever.
13. Don’t lose your cool if something unexpected comes up during the interview.
14. Overall, just don’t let your nerves get the best of you.
You got this.