1. If you snooze you lose… your chair, your dignity, and maybe a couple of teeth.
2. Wrapping anything in bacon makes it classy, why should a computer mouse be any different?
For a longer lasting and less greasy alternative, try Jack Link’s Beef Jerky!
3. Sticking with the food theme…investing in a Jell-O mold goes a long way! Think of the endless possibilities!
4. Wrapping up your co-worker’s desk in foil is cost-effective and keeps things fresh.
This also works for holidays and other special occasions.
5. Turn a trip to the bathroom into a deep sea adventure with the contents of a fishbowl.
Don’t limit your office pranks to desks and cubicles. Bathrooms and other public spaces are always fair game.
6. Does your work neighbor spend the day making distracting personal calls? Make them work for it.
7. Make your co-worker go wild by sending them a cutesy picture.
8. If your boss isn’t one to go wild, bring the wilderness right to his fingertips.
9. Take wild measures to teach a forgetful co-worker a lesson in taking notes.
10. Turn a cubicle into a tropical destination. All you need is an origami book and a lot of spare time.
Perfect for a co-worker who’s afraid of birds.
11. Make any co-worker feel special with a personalized balloon pit!
For a wild spin on a classic, try balloon animals!
12. Wrapping a co-worker’s car in plastic wrap is just another way to say “I LOVE YOU, NEVER LEAVE ME!”
13. Got a co-worker that’s wild about a celebrity? Show your support by turning their desk into a shrine.
14. Think of the wild documents that will result from this simple prank!
15. And of course… the classic wild bear in the cubicle prank.