Hi, this is you.
Summer is long, man.
But you could be THIS instead.
V. cool dog.
1. Buy a fan that operates through your phone.
Like those little plastic jobs you always used to have at summer camp, only 100000000x cooler. Get it here.
3. Train a hummingbird to be your loyal friend and face-fanner.
4. Get an umbrella-fan to counteract summer thunderstorms.
Why do you think she’s smiling so big? Available here.
5. Minty gum + cold water = instant relief.
Freeze toys for an icy excavation game.
10. Chill your beverage instantly.
11. Harness the power of a good old-fashioned ice cube.
15. Make the world’s best iced coffee.
16. Squeeze lemons the RIGHT way.
All it takes are a pair of salad tongs.
18. Make your own cooling face mist.
Perfect for the beach. Directions here.
19. If you get really desperate, try your hand at a DIY AC.
We believe in you. Directions here.
This is clearly a huge waste of electricity, but desperate times et cetera.
21. Chill beauty products like facial toner for a quick jolt of relief.
22. Get a pitcher with a teabag filter so you can cold-brew tea.
You won’t have to worry about steaming up your kitchen and waiting for it to cool. Available here.
23. Make a paper fan to put the rest to shame.
Plus the project might help distract you from your own creeping discomfort for a few minutes. Directions here.
24. Chill your beer without watering it down.
Just freeze water in a small cup.
26. Make sure you’re drinking enough water by labeling your bottle.
27. Use a wet towel as a blanket and settle in for a long, long nap.
I feel you, buddy.