1. Make instant oatmeal with your Keurig.
Hot water is kinda magical.
2. Boil hot dogs in your coffee maker.
According to Coffee Pot Cooking you should add six to eight cup of water to the coffee pot and cook two defrosted hot dogs for half and hour.
3. Make soft-boiled eggs in your coffee pot.
Find the recipe here. Scroll down to March 9, 2011.
4. Make ramen with your Keurig.
Just add hot water.
5. Make chocolate fondue in your coffee maker.
Find the recipe here (slide six).
6. Steam vegetables in the filter basket of your coffee maker.
Run water through your coffee maker a few times until vegetables are tender.
8. Make a fried egg on your coffee pot burner.
You’ll need a mini frying pan for this.
9. Make candied nuts in your coffee pot.
You’ll need water, pecans, sugar, cinnamon, and chipotle chili for this recipe. Find the full recipe in Swedish here.
10. Make poached chicken with couscous in your coffee maker.
That’s right, you can make an entire MEAL in your coffee pot. If you plan on doing this, make sure you never use your coffee maker for making coffee again. Recipehere.
11. Use your coffee pot burner to make a grilled cheese sandwich.
Use your coffee burner just like the stove!
12. Cook broccoli in your coffee pot.
If you don’t feel like steaming your veggies, put them in your coffee pot with water and cook until tender.